Pages - Menu

Friday 25 October 2013

Fone Foto Mosaicing... by Luc



One of the pleasures for me of smart phone/ mobile photography is being able to capture screenshots from my phone's image gallery.


Sometimes the screenshot cropped thumbnails in combination form an interesting and sometimes (to me) successful "foto mosaic" image in its own right: by its interplay &/or repetition of colour and light, of lines, angles and shapes...


I capture screenshots variously: from the camera's DCIM folder of sequential-but-random shots; from a created folder for a theme of images - such as flora&architecture; from a single day's photo-journalling shoot; etc.





Here are some less-than-the-full-21-shots "mosaics" that I've snap-captured during the period of our not-going-shopping workshops (July - October).































No comments:

Post a Comment